Call for Proposals: CANSSI Health Science Collaborating Centres
Proposals are invited to establish CANSSI Health Science Collaborating Centres (HSCCs). These should be sent by January 31, 2018. More information is available here.
We’re proud to sponsor these exciting events!
Upcoming Calls for Proposals
- CANSSI Call for Postdoctoral Fellowship Positions – due January 31, 2018
- Call for Workshop and Conference Proposals – due February 15, 2018
- Call for Proposals for the Distinguished Visitor Program – due March 31, 2018
- Call for Proposals for the Kick Start Research Program – Proposals are accepted any time.
- Support for Undergraduate Datathons – Proposals are accepted any time.
- Postdoctoral Opportunities – various due dates
- Employment Opportunities across Canada – various due dates
- Other Funding Opportunities
- List of all calls
The Business Survey Methods Division at Statistics Canada is looking for a student for a 4-month work term. Find out more here.
The purpose of CANSSI is to advance research in the statistical sciences in Canada by attracting new researchers to the field, increasing the points of contact among researchers nationally and internationally, and developing scientific collaborations with other disciplines and organizations.