Call for Proposals: CANSSI Health Science Collaborating Centres
Proposals are invited to establish CANSSI Health Science Collaborating Centres (HSCCs). These should be sent by January 31, 2018. More information is available here.
We’re proud to sponsor these exciting events!
Upcoming Calls for Proposals
- Call for Proposals for the Distinguished Visitor Program – due November 30, 2017
- Call for Workshop and Conference Proposals – due February 15, 2018
- Call for Proposals for the Kick Start Research Program – Proposals are accepted any time.
- Support for Undergraduate Datathons – Proposals are accepted any time.
- Postdoctoral Opportunities – various due dates
- List of all calls
Upcoming Funding Opportunity: 2017 Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Competition – due February 1, 2018
The purpose of CANSSI is to advance research in the statistical sciences in Canada by attracting new researchers to the field, increasing the points of contact among researchers nationally and internationally, and developing scientific collaborations with other disciplines and organizations.