CANSSI Headquarters at SFU
We are pleased to announce a new collaboration between the Canadian Statistical Sciences Institute (CANSSI) and Simon Fraser University (SFU). This fall SFU will become CANSSI’s host institution, housed within SFU’s Big Data Hub on the Burnaby campus.
We’re proud to partner with these exciting events!
Upcoming Calls for Proposals
- Call for Proposals for the Distinguished Visitor Program – due July 31, 2018
- Call for Workshop and Conference Proposals – due September 15, 2018
- Call for Proposals for the Kick Start Research Program – Proposals are accepted any time.
- Support for Undergraduate Datathons – Proposals are accepted any time.
- Postdoctoral Opportunities – various due dates
- Employment Opportunities across Canada – various due dates
- Other Funding Opportunities
- List of all calls
The purpose of CANSSI is to advance research in the statistical sciences in Canada by attracting new researchers to the field, increasing the points of contact among researchers nationally and internationally, and developing scientific collaborations with other disciplines and organizations.