Public Lecture at the Wosk Centre for Dialogue, Vancouver, Dec. 6, 2018, 18:30-20:30
This live broadcast will feature a series of short talks highlighting some very exciting CANSSI Collaborative Research Teams, Health Science Collaborating Centres and conferences. It includes speakers from across the country. You can attend at any one of these locations: Dalhousie University, McGill University, Western University, University of Manitoba and Simon Fraser University. More details and registration information here.
Upcoming Calls for Proposals
- Call for Proposals for the Distinguished Visitor Program – due November 30, 2018
- SAMSI Undergraduate Workshop Support – due January 10, 2019
- Call for Workshop and Conference Proposals – due February 15, 2019
- Call for Proposals for the Kick Start Research Program – Proposals are accepted any time.
- Support for Undergraduate Datathons – Proposals are accepted any time.
- Postdoctoral Opportunities – various due dates
- Employment Opportunities across Canada – various due dates
- Other Funding Opportunities
- List of all calls
We’re looking for our next Scientific Director. Learn more about the position and how to apply here.
The purpose of CANSSI is to advance research in the statistical sciences in Canada by attracting new researchers to the field, increasing the points of contact among researchers nationally and internationally, and developing scientific collaborations with other disciplines and organizations.