Check out our latest newsletter!
In it you’ll find announcements on the newest Collaborative Research Team Project and our 7 new Health Science Collaborating Centres.
2017 CANSSI Annual Meeting
Save the date! The CANSSI Annual Meeting will take place at the University of Manitoba on Saturday, June 10, 2017.
We’re seeking nominations for CANSSI’s Board of Directors. Find out more here.
We’re proud to sponsor these workshops!
Upcoming Calls for Proposals
- Call for Proposals for the Kick Start Research Program – due April 15, 2017
- Call for Collaborative Research Team Project LOIs – due April 30, 2017
- Call for Workshop and Conference Proposals – due June 15, 2017
- Call for Proposals for the Distinguished Visitor Program – due July 31, 2017
- Postdoctoral Opportunities – various due dates
- List of all calls
The purpose of CANSSI is to advance research in the statistical sciences in Canada by attracting new researchers to the field, increasing the points of contact among researchers nationally and internationally, and developing scientific collaborations with other disciplines and organizations.