StatLab–CANSSI–CRM Postdoctoral Fellowship
Applications are invited for a StatLab–CANSSI–CRM Postdoctoral Fellowship in Statistics by March 10, 2017.
We’ve got a list of other postdoctoral opportunities across the country. Check out the updated list here.
Upcoming Calls for Proposals
- Support for ASA Datafest, due February 28, 2017
- SAMSI Undergraduate Workshop support, due March 24, 2017
- Call for Proposals for the Distinguished Visitor Program, due March 31, 2017
- Call for Expressions of Interest – Hosting CANSSI – due April 1, 2017
- Call for Proposals for the Kick Start Research Program – due April 15, 2017
- Call for Collaborative Research Team Project LOIs – due April 30, 2017
- List of all calls
Industrial Problem Solving Workshops
The purpose of CANSSI is to advance research in the statistical sciences in Canada by attracting new researchers to the field, increasing the points of contact among researchers nationally and internationally, and developing scientific collaborations with other disciplines and organizations.