StatLab–CANSSI–CRM Postdoctoral Fellowship
Applications are invited for a StatLab–CANSSI–CRM Postdoctoral Fellowship in Statistics by March 10, 2017.
Upcoming Calls for Proposals
- CANSSI Postdoc Support, due January 31, 2017
- Graduate Student Work Term at Statistics Canada, due January 31, 2017
- Call for proposals for Workshops and Conferences, due February 15, 2017
- Support for ASA Datafest, due February 28, 2017
- SAMSI Undergraduate Workshop support, due March 24, 2017
- Call for Proposals for the Distinguished Visitor Program, due March 31, 2017
- List of all calls
Request for Expressions of Interest – Hosting CANSSI
We are inviting institutions from across the country to submit expressions of interest in becoming the host institution for CANSSI. Becoming the host institution provides an opportunity to build and shape statistical sciences across the country, across the host institution’s province, and within the local community. See here for more information.
We recently asked for comments regarding a discussion document outlining some options for the future of CANSSI. If you haven’t already commented, you’re still welcome to do so. The discussion document is available online.
Industrial Problem Solving Workshops
The purpose of CANSSI is to advance research in the statistical sciences in Canada by attracting new researchers to the field, increasing the points of contact among researchers nationally and internationally, and developing scientific collaborations with other disciplines and organizations.