CANSSI is excited to announce the creation of 4 new Health Science Collaborating Centres (HSCCs) across the country. They join the 7 HSCCs that are already part of this network. These HSCCs will facilitate research collaborations between health scientists and statistical scientists, offer training programs and initiate projects on emerging health issues. Click on an image to learn more about each HSCC.
- Distinguished scientists elected as Fellows and Foreign Members of the Royal Society
- Chad Gaffield Appointed as Officer of the Order of Canada
- Budget 2017, Naylor’s review, and the Mathematical Sciences in Canada
- RSS Significance Writing Contest Offers Publishing Opportunity
- Career Advice Seminars at the University of Toronto – Saturday, March 25, 2017