CANSSI is excited to announce the creation of 7 new Health Science Collaborating Centres (HSCCs) across the country. These HSCCs will facilitate research collaborations between health scientists and statistical scientists, offer training programs and initiate projects on emerging health issues.
- Chad Gaffield Appointed as Officer of the Order of Canada
- Budget 2017, Naylor’s review, and the Mathematical Sciences in Canada
- RSS Significance Writing Contest Offers Publishing Opportunity
- Career Advice Seminars at the University of Toronto – Saturday, March 25, 2017
- International Conference on Health Policy Statistics: Invited session and workshop proposal deadline March 6