CANSSI strives to advance research in the statistical sciences in Canada by attracting new researchers to the field, increasing the points of contact among researchers nationally and internationally, and providing assistance to collaborations with other disciplines and organizations. Proposals for CANSSI-supported activities should be mindful of the gender balance of speakers and participants and also the participation of under-represented groups in the field. Preference will be given to proposals that include scientists at different career levels, from different institutions and geographical locations in Canada and abroad. Plans should include the involvement of students and postdoctoral fellows.
- Budget 2017, Naylor’s review, and the Mathematical Sciences in Canada
- RSS Significance Writing Contest Offers Publishing Opportunity
- Career Advice Seminars at the University of Toronto – Saturday, March 25, 2017
- International Conference on Health Policy Statistics: Invited session and workshop proposal deadline March 6
- Free Code from the Interdisciplinary Chronic Disease Collaboration