CANSSI offers support for:
- Collaborative Research Team projects – CANSSI offers approximately $180,000 for this type of project, designed for a three-year timeline.
- CANSSI Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships – CANSSI offers up to three postdoctoral fellowships per year. This program has two phases. The first phase solicits project proposals from faculty. The second phases solicits applications from prospective postdoctoral fellows.
- Graduate Student Exchange Scholarships – Proposals are due four months before the start date of the proposed exchange.
- Distinguished Visitor Program – CANSSI member institutes can apply to invite a leading statistical scientist to give a lecture at their university.
- Rapid Response Program – This program is designed to support CANSSI members who are in the position to provide critical research support on rapidly emerging problems important to society on a provincial, national, and/or international scale.
- Conferences, workshops and thematic programs – We accept proposals at any time.
- Support for Undergraduate Datathons – CANSSI member institutions can take advantage of a streamlined process to apply for support to host an undergraduate datathon or hackathon.