- Call for Expressions of Interest – Hosting CANSSI
- CANSSI Financial Statement 2015-2016
- Minutes from the Annual General Meeting on May 28, 2016
- Discussion Document: Future of CANSSI
- 2016 Winter Newsletter
- 2015 Retreat Report
- 2015 Fall Newsletter
- 2015 Big Data Closing Conference Photos
- 2015 CANSSI Annual General Meeting Photos
- Minutes from the Annual General Meeting on June 13, 2015
- Notes from the Scientific Planning Meeting on June 13, 2015
- CANSSI Financial Statement 2014-2015
- Big Data Thematic Program – Closing Workshop Talks
- 2015 Spring Newsletter
- 2015 Annual General Meeting
- 2014 Fall Newsletter
- CANSSI Financial Statement 2013-2014
- Minutes from the Annual General Meeting on May 24, 2014
- Notes from the Scientific Planning Meeting on May 24, 2014
- 2014 Spring Newsletter
- 2013 Fall Newsletter
The University of Toronto Statistical Sciences Union will hold its first ever Career Panel on Saturday, March 25, 2017, from 1 pm to 6 pm. It will take place at...
Reminder: Proposals for workshops or invited sessions at the 2018 International Conference on Health Policy Statistics are due Monday March 6; don’t delay and start putting one together today! ICHPS...
Database Programming Resources These files contain or cite data definitions and the associated SAS or Stata code for some of the chronic diseases of interest to the ICDC team. This...
Click here for the pdf version of this document. Getting the word out – we continue various efforts to spread the news about CANSSI far and wide. This fall your department...
This is a reminder that students who wish to compete in the Student Research Presentation Competition at the Annual Meeting must submit an abstract and have their student status confirmed...
Register for a free series of webinars on the results of Census 2016. This is an especially remarkable occasion for 2 reasons: 1) the mandatory long-form census was re-instated. 2)...
The RSS is delighted to hear today's news that its former President, Sir David Cox, is the first ever recipient of the International Prize in Statistics. Read more about it...
The Mathematical Sciences are the foundation of any advanced research ecosystem, and Canada’s mathematical sciences institutes have been instrumental in supporting this ecosystem. They do so by providing scientific leadership,...
OTTAWA, Sept. 20, 2016 The Fellowship of the Royal Society of Canada has elected Dr. Chad Gaffield of the University of Ottawa as its President-Elect. "Dr. Gaffield is an eminent...
Link to article at Piece of Mind, by Nassif Ghoussoub.
Link to the pdf report from the Institute Innovation Platform's Summary of NSERC Research Partnerships Applications Related to Mathematics and Statistics
> français The purpose of CANSSI is to advance research in the statistical sciences in Canada by attracting new researchers to the field, increasing the points of contact among researchers...