This year’s annual meeting including a scientific planning session will take place from 3:30-6:00 pm Atlantic time on June 13, 2015, a day before the start of the SSC Annual Meetings begins. The meeting will be in Risley Hall at Dalhousie University in Halifax, NS. The scientific planning session will go from 3:30-4:30 pm and the annual meeting will begin at 4:30 pm.
The following topics may be discussed at the Scientific Planning Meeting:
- how departments can collaborate in the training of undergraduates and graduate students
- MITACS, and how CANSSI can support researchers interested in working with industry
- coordinating postdoctoral fellowship opportunities and applicants
Member institutes can send a voting representative. This meeting will include a vote on a new Board of Directors.
Materials for the AGM:
- Agenda for the AGM
- Attachments for the Agenda
- Final Slate of Candidates and Voting Procedure
- Associate Directors for 2015
- Proxy Voting Form
Please see the SSC webpage for more information on accommodations and local arrangements.