This year’s annual meeting including a scientific planning session will take place from 1:00-5:30 pm Central time on Saturday, June 10, 2017, a day before the start of the SSC Annual Meetings begins. The meetings will take place in the Engineering & Information Technology Complex (EITC) at the University of Manitoba.
- 1:00-2:30 pm Postdoc Showcase, room E2-160 EITC
- 3:00-4:00 pm Scientific Planning Session, room E1-270 (Borger Boardroom) EITC
- 4:00-5:30 pm Annual General Meeting, room E1-270 (Borger Boardroom) EITC
Refreshments will be available throughout.
Member institutes can send a voting representative. This meeting will include a vote on new members of the Board of Directors.
Materials for the AGM:
- Scientific Planning Meeting Agenda
- Agenda for the AGM
- Attachments for the Agenda
- Final Slate of Candidates for the Board of Directors
- Proxy Voting Form 2017
Useful location links:
Please see the SSC webpage for more information on accommodations and local arrangements.