CANSSI is soliciting applications to two postdoctoral fellowship programs:
- the Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship (CDPF) program
- the CANSSI Ontario Postdoctoral Fellowship in Theoretical Statistics.
These two-year programs offer:
- A competitive salary
- The chance to participate in cutting edge statistical research
- Teaching experience and the opportunity to improve your communication skills
- An immersive applied experience – sharpen your ability to use data to answer important questions
- The opportunity to build your network by working closely with two supervisors.
Applicants may apply to either or both programs.
Projects are listed here. (Note that CANSSI Ontario projects are listed at the bottom of the page).
Applications are due by January 15, 2022.
- CV (Please use the CDPF CV Template) (2 pages maximum)
- CDPF Application Form
- Unofficial Transcripts
- 2 reference letters (see the CDPF Reference Letter Form)
- A PhD degree in statistics, biostatistics, actuarial sciences or other relevant field, successfully defended before September 30, 2022. See here for eligibility details.
- Some positions require other qualifications or prior experiences, please take a look at the projects to learn more about their specific requirements.
- Successful candidates and project supervisors and co-supervisors will meet in February.
- If both are satisfied with the match, the fellowship will begin in August/September 2022.