CANSSI is soliciting applications to its Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship (CDPF) program. This two-year program offers:
- A competitive salary
- The chance to participate in cutting edge statistical research
- Teaching experience and the opportunity to improve your communication skills
- An immersive applied experience – sharpen your ability to use data to answer important questions
- The opportunity to build your network by working closely with two supervisors.
Applications are due by January 19, 2021.
- CV (Please use the CDPF CV Template) (2 pages maximum)
- CDPF Application Form
- Unofficial Transcripts
- 2 reference letters (see the CDPF Reference Letter Form)
- A PhD degree in statistics, biostatistics, actuarial sciences or other relevant field, successfully defended before September 30, 2021. See here for eligibility details.
- Some positions require other qualifications or prior experiences, please take a look at the projects to learn more about their specific requirements.
- Successful candidates and project supervisors and co-supervisors will meet in February.
- If both are satisfied with the match, the fellowship will begin in August/September 2021.